Maureen Flynn is publisher and editor of the magazine, Signs and Wonders for Our Times, and with her husband, Ted Flynn, is co-author of the bestselling book, The Thunder of Justice.
Maureen is also the author of several books, including The Global Warning, An Illumination of the Conscience of Mankind, and Signs, Secrets, and Prophecies: Road to the Triumph, and is a frequent speaker on radio shows and inspirational conferences.
She has been writing, reporting, and speaking on Eucharistic Miracles, Adoration, Devotion to Our Blessed Mother, Marian apparitions, the Power of Prayer and Fasting, the Power and Promises of the Rosary and other Devotions, as well as Pro-Life issues. She has also spoken about the Family and the spiritual tools needed to overcome the ever-increasing spiritual attacks on and destruction of marriage and family life.
Following completion of a bachelor’s degree from Boston College and
Master of Social Work from the Catholic University of America, Maureen served as founder and director of a crisis pregnancy center in Northern Virginia.
In 1990, Maureen and Ted joined forces with John Downs (now deceased) as co-founders of The International Week of Prayer and Fasting, now in its 30th year. Its goal is to mobilize churches, communities, schools, prayer groups, and clergy to pray and fast:
• For the conversion of all people and nations
• To build a culture of life
• To defend the sanctity of marriage and family life
• For peace and to implore God’s mercy
• For all priests, vocations, and holiness of the members of the Church
The International Prayer and Fasting Campaign is a grassroots movement that has received Apostolic Blessings from St. Pope John Paul II and Pope Francis.
In 2018, they founded Pray and Fast for America, a grassroots movement of Catholics and Christians from around our country participating in a nationwide 365-Day network of prayer and fasting for the Leaders and Families of our Nation, and for the restoration of America.
For 2022, Pray and Fast for America is calling all prayer warriors to pray and fast for our nation, our families, and our leaders for a new American Revolution – a Spiritual Revolution.
• for the Conversion of the American People and the Restoration of Our Nation
• for Peace, and to Implore God’s Mercy on Our Nation
• to Build a Culture of Life
• to Defend the Sanctity of Marriage and Family Life
• for All Priests, Religious Vocations, and the Holiness of Members of Our Church
• to Promote the Purity of Our Youth
• for All to be Consecrated to the Holy Family: Jesus, Mary, and St. Joseph, Terror of Demons