The International Week of Prayer and Fasting campaign is a grassroots movement of Catholics and other Christians from around the world participating in a global network of prayer and fasting.
Our goal is to mobilize churches, communities, schools, prayer groups, and clergy to pray and fast:
- For the conversion of all people and nations
- To build a culture of life
- To defend the sanctity of marriage and family life
- For peace and to implore God's mercy
- For all priests, vocations, and holiness of the members of the Church
The IWOPF brings together people of all ages, backgrounds, and races. From October 23rd - October 31st, 2021, we gather to pray for an end to the “culture of death,” and for a newfound appreciation for basic human rights, particularly in the United States of America.
By invoking the help of our Blessed Mother, the Virgin Mary, and by praying the Rosary, we play a crucial role in the conversion of nations and changing the course of world events.